One of the most overlooked issues in our homes is the quality of the air that we breathe and which circulates throughout the home. The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air quality has been found to be more polluted than outdoor air. Considering the amount of time we spend indoors it make sense to clean a main component… our air ducts. You often find poor air quality (pollutants and irritants) not only in your own home, but also in the homes of people we visit, which can lead to allergy-type symptoms depending on the length of exposure.
Is there an Indoor Air Quality Issue in Your Home?
The following questions are designed to determine if you have issues in your home with indoor air pollution:
• Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
• Do you have pets?
• Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
• Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
• Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes when inside the home?
• When you last changed your furnace filter, did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are re-circulated through air ducts each time we turn on our furnaces and air conditioners. Combine this with moisture and you have the ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that some diseases, including salmonella, strep, and legionnaires’ disease are spread by contaminated air ducts.
We offer FREE in-home estimates and up front pricing on Duct Cleaning. With our Duct Cleaning service what you’ll get is trained quality duct cleaning specialists that use the highest quality equipment and tools. Click here to set up your in-home estimate!
The difference between us and the other guys is that we have a proven track record, is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and has a reputation for quality work. In fact, we stand by our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our duct cleaning service. We are a family owned business for over 15 years, you can have peace of mind that your vent and duct cleaning services will be performed by the leading HVAC company in Virginia!